The US Consumer Operational Excellence team is responsible for enabling growth through implementation of an effective framework that drives efficiency, accountability and a strong control environment.
Through a collaborative partnership with Global Risk Banking and Compliance, the Operational Excellence team drives a robust first line of defense across US Consumer and Global Advertising and Brand Management, advising these organizations on how to effectively balance business growth objectives with appropriate controls supported by the Company’s Operational Excellence Framework. This framework consists of several core components, grouped into pillars, including governance, risk assessment, business and environment internal control factors, and reporting and monitoring.
This Sr. Analyst will be responsible for leading several critical components of the Operational Excellence program across US Consumer Card and Lending with the goal of improving processes and mitigating risks in these areas.
This colleague will execute our Operational Excellence program, specifically in the US Consumer Complaints Management program:
- Review and analyze Consumer Card Member Complaints and determine themes and trends
- Work with internal partners in Products and Services, Marketing, Global Servicing Network, Compliance, and Technologies to address root cause
- Create monthly reports needed inform and educate our internal partners on the US Consumer Complaints program
- Process and Submit documentation required to comply with policies.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of the Operational Risk and Control Management space, including Credit Card Regulations, Global Banking Policies, Marketing, and Credit Card Servicing processes.
More importantly, candidates must:
- Work experience in areas such as project or channel management, regulatory compliance, process re-engineering.
- Desire to advocate on behalf of our customers
- Project management and data analytic skills
- Strong communication skills necessary to convey insights to stakeholders and leadership
- Excellent relationship management skills, able to work effectively with other across the business and develop strong relationships
- Self-starter attitude with excellent time management, prioritization skills and a record of driving results.
eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the
company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 5:39:52 PM