American Express Careers
Manager - Client Management
Accertify Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a global leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fight fraud.
Over the past 2 years Accertify has been steadily building its presence in the Japanese market & we are now at a point where demand is such that we have decided to further build out our delivery & servicing capabilities in Japan.
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing deep, mutually beneficial and long lasting relationships with Clients. By developing an in-depth understanding of the customer’s organization and industry and applying knowledge of the Accertify Interceptas Platform Account Managers serve as consultants and Client advocates to provide strategic solutions to enable Client success.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of Clients
- Establish and build strong relationships through consistent interaction with Clients regarding their business model, industry, marketplace and the challenges they face
- Elevate, deepen, and broaden relationships within each Client and maintain a thorough and up to date understanding of their business and goals
- Provide proactive consultation to improve Client satisfaction
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to enable Clients to achieve their business goals
- Deliver meaningful and actionable Client performance reviews
- Enable fast resolution of Client concerns
- Serve as a Client advocate internally
- Bachelor degree or greater in a business and or technical discipline
- 2 - 3+ years Fraud Risk Consulting or Relevant Payment industry experience
- Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers
- Ability to learn & build expertise with a SaaS hosted platform
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills are required.
- Must be highly customer focused, a self-starter and a results-driven individual
- Must have the ability to build a value proposition through effective probing and understanding of the customer’s business model in addition to strong presentation/negotiation skills and the ability to build rapport and credibility
- Proven success of influencing and collaborating with C-level decision makers
- This position will be located at Accertify’s offices in Tokyo & will require travel to client locations
- Comprehensive verbal & written communication in Japanese & English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2018, 6:03:02 AM