American Express Careers
Fraud Protection Specialist- (Cantonese & English)-Rotating Shift RM4k-6k!
- Service Fraud risk inbound and outbound calls from Card Members and Service Establishments based in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Handle Authorizations inbound inquiries, including but not limited to real time, transaction level fraud and credit risk assessments, Point of Sales (POS) approval and Charge Reversals, resolve cases within the assigned empowerment limit.
- Detect and minimize Fraud and Credit risk whilst enabling Card Member's spend
- Qualifications and Requirement :
- Language : English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Day Shift : Rotating Off Days, including Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Starting as early as 5am (Shift 5am – 2pm), ending as late as 10pm (Shift 1pm – 10pm). Shift and Travel allowance at RM660 per month.
- Night Shift : Weekday - rotating night shift, starting as early as 4pm, ending as late as 8am. Weekend - rotating noon/night shift , starting as early as 12pm, ending as late as 8am. Shift and Travel allowance at RM1,044 per month.
- Language Allowance : RM750 (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Must be willing to work on rotating night shifts (5-day week, rotating off days, shift as early at 4pm staggered until as late as 11pm)
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin to be able to work with merchants and Card Members based in Taiwan and Singapore.
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese to be able to work with merchants and Card Members based in Hong Kong.
- Fluent in spoken English to be able to work with merchants and Card Members based in UK, USA, Singapore, India, Australia & New Zealand
- Minimum SPM/STPM qualifications, preferably with tertiary education.
- Typing skills above 40 wpm.
- High level of integrity.
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS : Maturity and Adaptability to cultural differences and diversity. Team player who is able to work in diverse group.
- Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin & English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2018, 7:05:29 AM