American Express Careers
EMEA Online Fraud Marketing Manager
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Accertify is the leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide. We are seeking a smart, driven marketing manager to join our EMEA team. As a foundational member of our team, you will play a key role in defining and building a solid and measurable marketing strategy for the organisation.
The EMEA Marketing Manager will work across a cross-functional team including marketing, product, account management, sales and business development to achieve their goals and ensure our website, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand. We are seeking a strategic team member that will become an invaluable resource who thinks “out of the box” while staying focused on reaching objectives. This person must be ambitious, a strategic thinker with a creative mindset, have strong attention to details and the ability to execute consistently on commitments.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Support revenue generation through a variety of marketing strategy and tactics.
- Plan event strategy and execution considering both company-led and industry events addressing key markets with defined objectives in mind.
- Develop new regional content and creatives to drive lead generation activities.
- Own marketing communication content across all channels including websites, specifically the non-English Accertify sites, and any other internal or external communications across the region..
- Publish and maintain the EMEA marketing calendar to ensure the organisation has insights to all marketing activities.
- Help identify key market segments and business development opportunities in the EMEA region.
- Program Measurement:
- Provide analysis on effectiveness and evaluate ROIs to prioritise resources for success.
- Design and implement measurements to quantify revenue generated from marketing programs executed.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategic B2B marketing programs and execution aimed at increasing revenue.
- In depth experience of delivering EMEA wide Digital marketing campaigns across most mediums.
- A broad understanding of financial services, eCommerce, travel and all card-not-present environments.
- A track record of success in the development and execution of marketing strategy and programs
- Flexibility to deal with a fluid working environment, adapt to new situations and be open and responsive to new ideas.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams across the globe.
- Experience in managing budget and 3rd party agencies/vendors.
- Exceptional organisational, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Significant experience working on a Marketing team.
- Experience with CRM platform integrations to other systems/apps.
- Experience with Marketo and WordPress a plus.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- University Degree (Marketing, Communications or related field preferred) or equivalent experience.
- French or German language skills an advantage
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2018, 8:34:52 AM