American Express Careers
Senior Engineer ( React .Js)
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Understanding of the W3C guidelines
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs, and best practices in cross-browser compatibility.
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
· Ability to perform benchmarking and optimization
· Experience of server-side stack is a plus
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 17, 2019, 4:31:22 PM