American Express Careers
- Directly sign critical holdouts in Caribbean islands over 400K.
- Manage and monitor performance of bank partner and other external sales channels in the Caribbean.
- Conduct negotiations with all levels within bank partnership.
- Ensure all new acquisitions via proprietary channel is managed via Merchant Force and complete sales cycle. Ensure Post-Affiliation process is correctly set up. Maintain an accurate log on new affiliations and communicate any new trends or key news which may impact Amex business in the region.
- Coordinate, monitor and train bank personnel to ensure Amex relevancy in their sales process.
- Implement new acquisition business models and work closely with acquisition manager for execution.
- Proactively look at solutions out of box and work with other line of business for implementation.
- Execute marketing initiatives for new and existing merchants
- Train and develop direct and indirect channels to improve performance significantly
- Monitor performance against forecast, budget and quality targets
- Create Business Development Strategies to grow Merchant Acceptance
- 5 years direct and indirect sales channels
- Experience with difficult negotiations at senior and tactical levels.
- Knowledge with Project Management and analytical thinking desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Proven record in training development and creating value proposition capabilities
- Previous teamwork experience a must
- Extremely detailed oriented due to Compliance requirements for bank partner(s)
- Travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Sales Force experience desired
- Available in office three times per week when not traveling
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Manage well under pressure while performing multiple tasks
- Demonstrate proficiency and fluency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze data and create business solutions
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 10:07:32 AM