Be a driving force behind why Cardmembers DO BUSINESS with American Express
At American Express Global Commercial Services we have a passion for business - from the small business owner to employees and executives of global corporations. We are constantly innovating to reinforce and deepen our relationships with them.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will play a critical role in mining the insights that will drive the evolution of the products and solutions we bring to market.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for the developing fact packs and dashboards for a portfolio of card, supplier payment and loyalty products. This position requires a unique blend of business and analytical savvy as well as strategic thinking.
• Bachelor's required, Masters preferred
• quantitative skills and proven track record delivering business insights through analytics.
• Ability to operate independently and make complex decisions in situations of ambiguity and time pressure.
• Proven track record of applying data analysis to answer business questions.
• Excellent relationship/communication skills – enjoys working as part of a larger team and fostering relationships.
• Attention to detail and solid project management skills.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint required.
• Programming skills in SAS/SQL is a plus.
• Working knowledge of the credit card industry, card economics and international markets also a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 9:00:44 AM