Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
CFN role will be responsible for managing multiple tasks in reference to the Corporate, Consumer & Merchant existing clients for Mexico & IDC Markets.
The candidate will be responsible for maintenance, process payment, disputes and other fulfillment related task under markets regulations and compliance. Additional duties may include (but not limited to) support to our customers
What we look for in this role is energy, passion and the ability to build strong relationships within a diverse team to create an environment of trust.
You will demonstrate an ability to remain calm in stressful or pressurized situations with an aptitude for managing multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
In return you will receive your own personal development, recognition and a great working environment within the team whom are continuously developing and shaping its operational support function.
Analysis, identification and resolution of any type of request/ inquiry, reviewing all necessary account information, confirming this applies according to policies and procedures and execute the maintenance or proceed with the correspondent actions to solve the inquiry. CCP will confirm actions in the system including financial adjustments and customer information update; when necessary they will also reply the customer confirming the case resolution; ensuring high quality standards and prompt response.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
QualificationsRequired Skills / Qualifications
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish)
• Strong flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
• Proven relationship skills and the ability to take ownership
• Demonstrate ability to be flexible, adaptable to change
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel), IMSW, CASW, Global Limits, D&B, I-Risk.
• Exceptional follow up and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain work organized and production consistent under challenging circumstances
• Demonstrated “Team Player” abilities, influencing others without authority, contributing to a harmonious, productive team
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2018, 4:13:57 PM