American Express Careers
Millions of customers depend on our Infrastructure,
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure Engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a strong Infrastructure and a solid career.
The best Infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the analysis of Business, Application, and Technical Infrastructure requirements with a focus on performance.
- Design, build, enhance and integrate the Infrastructure required to support various platforms and our Business portfolio.
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end Infrastructure solutions.
- Participates in test planning and execution.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical discipline.
- 7+ years of experience with systems analysis/programming.
- Knowledge of design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or Engineering.
- Experience with Performance Monitoring and Engineering techniques (Dynatrace OneAgent).
- Experience with a variety of software languages (.NET, SQL), operating systems, or network protocols.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (SonarCube, LISA, LARA).
At the core of Infrastructure Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming Languages and Frameworks (.NET, SQL)
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge (CI/CD
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2018, 2:42:03 PM