American Express Careers
Business Development Officer
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Liaise with various parties internally and externally to ensure a smooth and quality execution for the business growth
- Engaging external premium portfolio to generate the leads
- Tighten the business relationship with key account large and medium companies/agents/ vendors with good program management and get incremental card business
- Individual needs to be outgoing and comfortable dealing with people
- Participating in new business development with pitching and proposals preparation
- Develop and conduct regularly business review by conducting specific client visit
- Deliver written and verbal reply to clients in a prompt and professional manner
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- At least 3 years' direct sales / account management experience in dealing with MNCs and local enterprise accounts
- Good problem solving, questioning and analytical skills with positive attitudes to generate needs to achieve business results
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good team player and able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 1:13:11 PM