American Express Careers
Early Engagement Account Executive
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
This is a phone based role, driving early customer engagement and growth across existing UK SME Business customers that are newly signed, using strong sales and relationship management skills. Our customers are Small Business Owners with an entrepreneurial spirit through to larger SME companies and you will be helping them get more business done.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and fast growing team within American Express. The SME segment continues to be the growth engine of American Express Global Corporate Payments and as such this is a critical part of our strategic vision for a great early experience for new customers.
- Build relationships with a diverse group of existing business customers recently signed to help them achieve the goals of their programme and drive profitable growth
- Proactively manage an effective engagement plan, identify and prioritise opportunities that support the customers goal achievement
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Ensures premium value is delivered from day one that aligns with clients goals, delivers a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
- Understands client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Results driven
- Customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Experience of working and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaborator
- Team player
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 10:35:24 AM