American Express Careers
We are looking for talent to deliver creative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across digital, mobile, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, ambitious team responsible for delivering extraordinary experiences.
In this role, you will join a team responsible for driving strategic initiatives from initiation through implementation to achieve B2B Lending Business goals. As a Technical Program Manager you will sit at the intersection of engineering and product and partner with stakeholders across platforms and business units to launch incremental features. You will ensure business requirements are prioritized, accurately interpreted by engineering and throughly validated before making it out to our customers. You will implement nimble sensible processes, drive execution, collaboration, crisp communication, remove impediments and often influence without authority. You will work in a highly visible, fast paced agile environment, while striving for continuous improvement.
High Performing Behaviors:
- Lead cross-functional, large/complex program or multiple programs
- Adapt to situations in order to quickly resolve issues and/or gain alignment
- Expertly communicate with all leadership levels
- Effectively negotiate and influence to reach desired outcomes
- Apply business and technical experience to identify impacts or risks and build plans to mitigate them
- Build an environment of continuous improvement through reflective conversation and regular retrospectives
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field
- This is a leadership role and requires 5 years of experience in software delivery lifecycle and technical execution
- Experience with Agile best practice and tools including JIRA and Rally
- An expert with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to effectively represent technology while partnering with product and other business stakeholders
- Technical acumen and familiarity with REST APIs, microservices architecture, object-oriented design and overall software development concepts
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2018, 10:48:04 AM