American Express Careers
Business Development Executive
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Are you results driven, energetic sales professional looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work with a highly successful and diverse team and be part of a growth business? If this sounds like you, then your next career opportunity is waiting for you within the Corporate Payments team.
- Dealing with organisations that have up to $50 Million in annual turnover
- Providing American Express expense management solutions to companies through understanding the prospects business, identifying potential opportunities and introducing our services.
- Building strong connections and engaging with new and existing clients.
- Selling corporate solutions to clients across a variety of industries
- Coordinating with internal teams to deliver on the promise
- Consultative selling experience (proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals)
- Proven ability of hunting new business
- Excellent oral and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- This role will offer you career development, the chance to build your consultative selling skills as well as working towards realistic and achievable sales targets.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2018, 12:19:04 AM