American Express Careers
Telesales Lead Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.Role Overview
American Express Global Merchant Services manage all aspects of our vitally important merchant relationships. Within this department is the Small Merchant Japan, Asia Pacific, Australia and New Zealand (JAPA) team, which is responsible for delivering a vibrant network by acquiring and retaining more American Express Card accepting small to medium sized enterprises and continuing to improve their satisfaction.
- Lead allocation and tracking across all Telesales teams
- Reporting across vendor and Telesales teams, including:
- Leads allocated – pipeline updates
- Sales channels activity
- Lead and opportunity updates
- Lead campaign reporting and updates
- Salesforce dashboard reporting as required
- Liaison for booking training and coaching with vendor sales teams
- Appointment setting as required
- Assisting with preparing business updates as required
- Preparing industry insights reporting as needed
- Assisting with Vendor and Telesales sales administration as required including;
- Salesforce entries/updates
- Merchant activation requirements
- Communicating new merchants signed to relevant channel
- Helping streamline efficiencies across internal and vendor Telesales Channels
- Experience working in a sales environment, preferably in a phone environment
- Financial Services experience is preferred but not essential
- Salesforce knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong MS Office knowledge - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, strong time management and great organisational skills
- High level of integrity, professional attitude
- Good communicator (excellent oral and written skills)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new skills, question the status quo and adjust to changing environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2018, 1:04:51 AM