American Express Careers
PR Manager, Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Develop American Express Brand Communications strategies for Global Commercial Services along with the team to effectively drive initial consideration and relevance of the American Express brand among the core target audiences.
- Manage various Business Card/Corporate Card Communications activities by leading external agencies and monitor its effectiveness.
- Support the business goals by ensuring the development and implementation of effective communications programs to deliver key messages about the business, its service, expertise and products.
- Provide strategic communications advice to senior leaders and proactively seek brand exposure opportunities through media and speaking engagements. Identify and engage opinion leaders and influential bloggers as necessary.
- Manage robust internal communications program along with other PR team members.
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must have a few years Public Relations and/or Marketing experience. Communications agency experience is a plus
- Must have strong knowledge of Japanese media and Social Media. Well established media network/contacts are preferable
- Must understand the changing media landscape, and be able to build strong communications strategy
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, Japanese (native level) and English (business level). International experience is a plus
- Should be able to work independently, and also be a good team player
- Have to be proactive, flexible and have excellent interpersonal and relationship skill. Must have ability to influence others and be comfortable in communicating at all levels
- Requires maturity to handle highly sensitive and in many cases confidential company information as well as managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage and respond quickly to multiple priorities while driving results and delivery against deadlines. Be calm under pressure.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2018, 1:42:11 AM