American Express Careers
Commercial Credit Specialist – German Speaking
Every one of our Credit Specialists represent the American Express brand. They take work seriously because they are more than just a voice on the phone; they are problem solvers and relationship builders. The people you will work with, and the Card Members you will care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
Commercial Credit Specialist Germany & Austria
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-paced environment and a friendly, welcoming team from all over the world? Then American Express is the place to be. As one of our Commercial Credit Specialists you will be the main point of contact for customers with corporate cards as well as for middle, large and global companies who hold business travel accounts, or an array of different Commercial products offered by American Express. Your main responsibility is to collect and negotiate overdue payments but you will also put the Customer first by enabling spends, offering resolutions and creating responsible payers.
You will be part of a team that delivers world-class results, both for Card Members and the business. In your role, you will:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters
- Analyse client portfolios and organise the credit process with local Credit teams
- Make spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member and client profiles
- Recommend and execute cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value
Opening Hours Monday to Friday 7:00AM – 5:00PM – 35 hours per week
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (German speaking)
- Passionate about American Express and customer service
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to use decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business
- Competitive and motivated
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to take a professional approach to challenging situations
- Ability to “think on your feet"
Blue Box Benefits – What’s in it for you?
Our state of the art office in the heart of Brighton provides onsite facilities including a restaurant, coffee bar and gym, designed to put your wellbeing first.
At American Express, you will be part of a thriving and engaged culture where employee engagement and satisfaction ratings consistently place us as one of the best big companies to work for in the UK.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2019, 4:31:38 AM