American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Consumer Marketing, Retention
The US Consumer Services Customer Marketing team is responsible for strategy, development and execution of marketing to all existing US Card Members within the Consumer Card portfolio. Within US Customer Marketing, the Consumer Retention Marketing team, responsible for managing the retention strategies for all US Consumer Card products. The team manages all retention efforts for the reactive inbound call centers including marketing strategy, offer development, analytics, improving Customer Care Professionals (CCPs) effectiveness and the customer experience. In addition, the team will be launching a curriculum to further engage at-risk Card Members. This is an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to support transformation across the channel as the team expands to a more holistic attrition prevention strategy.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst will primarily focus on supporting offer strategy; developing, executing, and maintaining marketing campaigns for the channel to retain Card Members and increase Card member engagement. This role provides significant channel management responsibilities for an Analyst and a unique opportunity to drive strong business results and thought leadership. An ideal candidate will be interested in a balance of customer marketing, core operational functions and partner relationship management, with excitement to join a team that drives billions of revenue.
- Primary responsibility to support Marketing Manager on channel/product strategy
- Channel owner for flawless execution of marketing campaigns
- Primary owner for monitoring offer performance, channel reporting, KPIs and performance analytics
- Principle team contact for identified portion of the Consumer product portfolio – overseeing strategy, execution, reporting, hindsight, partnership with product teams etc.
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns through call-monitoring and analytics
- Support Customer Care Professional (CCP) Engagement through managing communications on marketing initiatives, and enhancing CCP tools & resources
- Collaborate with other customer marketing channel owners to optimize customer experience and share best practices
- Support the management of the day-to-day relationships and processes with key cross-functional partners such as: Performance Analytics, Marketing Capabilities and Operations, Business Rules, Technologies, Risk & Information Management, Finance, Compliance, Customer Marketing Capabilities, Product Owners, Global Servicing Network Operating Centers and Marketing Partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-motivator who takes initiative, innovates, learns, follows-up, and identifies new approaches
- Positive attitude – solutions oriented and commitment to success
- Passion for “solving puzzles” and simplifying complex issues
- Ability to build and leverage strong relationships to influence partners and frontline CCPs
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and operate effectively under changing conditions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to interface with a wide breadth of partners and levels of management
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 9:48:08 AM