American Express Careers
Commercial Field Sales Director
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and subsequently continues to be an exciting and fast growing business.
Within our Commercial Organization, we are looking for independent, self-motivated, and experienced Field Sales Director responsible for growing our customer base.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible of all Acquisition Internal Sales Force (Core Sales, Supplier Payments and International Payments);
- Be responsible of the results of the entire sales force while creating and develop a pipeline of potential clients in line GCS “go to market” strategies;
- Define and implement an integrated Supplier Payments strategy across the 3 categories (Receivable, Payable and Commodities on Card);
- Coordinate the activity with the internal stakeholders both locally and internationally to guarantee a frictionless onboarding and accelerate the card usage
- Contribute to the evolution of the acquisition strategy providing evidence and insights across the entire “value chain” (acquisition marketing, risk, product etc..)
KEY LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES FOR THE ROLE are:
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Proven analytical skill and mindset.
- Good strategic thinking and prioritization.
- Marketing and Sales Management.
- Ability to lead, engage and inspire a team.
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills
- 5 years experience in Financial Services industry
- Sales and/or broad business experience
- P & L management experience with proven results and thought leadership to drive optimal results and maximize business opportunities
- Proven leadership, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong strategic skills, conceptual and analytical skills
- Well developed communication and presentation skills
- Strong people and leadership skills, coaching & feedback skills, lead by example
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Innovative mindset, able to initiate solutions, proactive and flexible
- Perfect English and Italian, spoken and written
- University degree
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2018, 11:12:11 AM