American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Membership Rewards Engagement & Insights
- Manage delivery of monthly US Consumer Membership Rewards program dashboard. Responsible for flawless execution, creation of an actionable executive summary, and publication.
- Develop strategic framework and reporting structure to track success of Membership Rewards customer treatments. Create a report that summarizes and extracts key learnings across treatments, define strategy for communication of results in order to drive business impact
- Manage marketing calendar development and optimization process: partner with internal teams to create a balanced cross-channel marketing calendar that achieves business strategic priorities.
- Develop the Global Membership Rewards program scorecard, in partnership with internal teams. Responsible for flawless monthly publication and communication of results and updates to leadership.
- Lead other analytic workstreams and strategic projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven ability to synthesize complex data into meaningful and actionable insights
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience building relationships and influencing complex cross-functional partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2018, 2:36:31 PM