American Express Careers
Zonal Sales Manager
This role encompasses managing multiple channels including proprietary, 3rd party, phone and store based and deliverables include card acquisition, productivity, activation, early billings as well as compliance.
• Building, coaching and developing the premium sales teams across channels and ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed
• Ensuring highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to while meeting sales targets
• Provide thought leadership in conceptualization and implementation of the retail channel strategy in Bangalore market by generating innovative ideas on process and product variants and identify new opportunities in market to increase productivity of the channel
• Implement the premium value strategy and increase market share in Bangalore through a team of sales managers and premium sales force.
• Build relationships with large corporates, clubs, malls, residence welfare associations and builders of premium and super premium areas to implement targeted acquisition activities within relevant segment and enhance productivity
• Develop proactive local promotional plans & contests for all sales channels and ensure cost of acquisition is within agreed threshold. Liaise with local merchant acquisition & servicing teams across channels to ensure city coverage is healthy and customer experience is positive
• Develop strong interfaces with Operations to understand and contribute to Card approval process and deliver through partnership with New Accounts a high-end customer experience
Key Deliverables –
• NAA and Billings goal for the city.
• Build a strong sales culture that reflects and strengthens the Amex Brand – customer experience at every touch point
• Minimise sales miscommunication, customer complaint and ensure no sales misconduct Manage CPC, early activation, and FYF attrition while delivering on agreed Product Mix.
• Work closely with sales effectiveness team to create a training calendar and ensure a flawless execution of the same § Analyze applications/NCA on an ongoing basis to ensure that metrics on approval rates, cancellation rates, declines and spend behavior etc are met.
• Analyze sales performance on a monthly basis as per the guidelines and develop strategies to retain high performers and replace poor performers
Qualifications• A post graduate degree and 6-8 yrs of Retail Sales/Client Management Experience
• Highly customer-focused and result-oriented and possess strong relationship and networking skills
• Good command over communication and ability to leverage relationships across various stakeholders in order to drive results
• Strong Influencing and collaboration abilities
• Good Thought Leadership for driving broad level strategies
• Strategic and Analytical focus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2018, 4:21:58 AM