American Express Careers
Assistant Manager, Product and Marketing (Insurance)
• Oversee and conduct due diligence for governance of existing and new insurance products.
• Conduct competitive analysis, provide recommendations on enhancement, retirement, development of new product that will align with strategic core values of Card brand and ensure strong customer value proposition.
• Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders and manage good relationship with business partners.
• Work on business agreements, operational setups and launches of new product and/or business partners.
• Develop, recommend and conduct insurance related trainings/updates.
• Lead review of policy wordings and development of marketing materials.
• Keep abreast on market developments and update management of upcoming developments.
• Liaise with key stakeholders (distribution, operations, actuarial and product marketing) to input into customer value proposition, manage delivery timelines and resolve any implementation issues.
• Ensuring profitability and success of product through revenue and expense management.
• Negotiate for marketing support and manage marketing activities to ensure product performance.
• Support and manage customers experience on respective product lines.
• Exposure to regional initiatives for local implementation.
• Degree or equivalent.
• Min 6 years in financial industry on product development experience.
• Drive to create through market research, product innovation, customer experience and segmentation.
• Detailed and analytical.
• Strong understanding of product development and insurance knowledge in General/ Life Insurance.
• Competent with timely project management for successful product launches.
• Good interpersonal skills to develop internal and external business relationship.
• Strong team player.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2018, 12:06:49 AM