American Express Careers
Assistant Manager, Consumer Cards Singapore
• Product Management - Be the point person for consumer card product under care. Responsible for ensuring that the end-to-end “Ownership Experience” of a card product is seamless.
• Develop and drive to execution clear product engagement plans for the portfolio to increase Card Member spend, usage frequency, improve customer attrition and also satisfaction levels
• Partner with the Acquisition and sales organization to acquire new prospects into the franchise
• Conduct detailed analysis to understand Card Member behaviors and use it as inputs to develop and implement product engagement actions and spend campaigns. Continue to follow up with post campaign analysis to serve as basis and learning for future campaigns.
• Be at the driving seat of developing strong marketing contents for various communications assets including product marketing materials, ongoing Card Member engagement materials such as e-newsletter, statement inserts, direct mailers, eDMs, web marketing and ATL creative, etc.
• Produce a monthly report on the key performance trends of product portfolios.
• Develop clear marketing plans to deliver high spend whilst managing Advertising and Promotion (A&P) funds to maximize investment returns
• Identify, review and implement margin enhancement initiatives such as fee pricing to help meet business transformation objectives for the organization
• To be successful, the incumbent will display excellent Project Management skills and work closely with key business partners at appropriate Local, Regional and Global levels to deliver new initiatives to success
• We are looking for a highly motivated individual with good analytical and logical thinking skills. The individual will use these skills in a dynamic marketing environment to identify and scope ideas and implement in the most effective and creative ways.
• Self-motivated and driven. Strong sense of personal accountability.
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills – the ability to build professional relationships across levels within and outside the organization.
• Sound analytical and logical thinking skills – ability to incorporate multiple sources of information such as past campaign results, competitor offers and identify / evaluate new opportunities.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail - sound creative ability to evaluate layouts, artwork and overall quality of visual / written materials and copy; meticulous in proof-reading.
• Understanding of the charge/credit card business and/or the bank unsecured Lending Business will be an asset.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 1:04:04 AM