American Express Careers
Acquisition Marketing Assistant Manager
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
Acquisition Marketing (Digital)
- Planning card acquisition strategy, digital marketing campaigns including web site, eDM, search and display advertising.
- Measuring the performance of campaigns to drive the channel efficiency.
- Acquisition strategy initiatives.
- Planning and executing acquisition campaigns.
- Measure performance including card number and spend behavior.
- Identify market trend and insights
- Improve web site and banner to optimize user experience
- Optimize user funnels
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- 5+ working experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Fluent English and ability to communicate with central team.
- Experience in digital marketing, google analytics and tracking code system is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in marketing, computer science or a related field
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 4:03:12 AM