American Express Careers
Manager - Enterprise Digital Analytics – Capabilities / Business Intelligence
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
• Manage a team to support Amex Offers Insights and Analytics
• Measurement of Amex Offers – in terms of Unique Redeemers, Spend Persistence & ROI for Statement Credit as well as Smart Currency Offers
• Derive strategic & actionable insights from measurement solutions which will add value to GMS Marketing & ED(A) Product Teams
Qualifications• Strong analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
• Must possess excellent analytical, relationship management and strong personal presence
• Proven results driver with 4+ years of experience
• Proficient in SAS programming/SQL, working knowledge of hadoop architecture & analytical tools (GBM, K nearest neighbor etc)
• Proficiency in python, hive will be an added advantage
• Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to pro-actively and independently drive results
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Economics or related quantitative fields from a top tier institute
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2018, 3:02:31 AM