Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position needs to support B2B Manager in making reports to supplier payment partners and its management.
- Create presentation materials and reports for internal stakeholders and supplier payment partners
- Oversee Supplier Payment team activities and engage people and collaborate with a varieties of internal stakeholders to deliver the business growth
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Excellent communication skills and ability to convey a clear & compelling message
2. Passion for value creation with deep understanding on external customer trends and competitors activities.
3. Ability to discuss, negotiate and develop solutions with third parties as well as internal stakeholders.
4. Ability to challenge the status quo, to being open to new idea and to generate innovative solution.
5. Reporting skills
6. Growth mind and positive thinking
7. PC skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)8. English (Especially reading and writing)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2018, 3:44:04 AM