American Express Careers
Client On-Boarding Analyst (Cantonese Speaker)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Oversee and manage the on-boarding experience of corporate clients of American Express in the Hong Kong and Singapore market using Cantonese language
- Engage high level customers while they are starting their relationship with American Express to collect and confirm information
- Safeguard AML policy adherence and secure American Express from high risk business through KYC best practices
- Work closely with Sales Managers in ensuring best customer service experience is provided to our customers
- Engage with low-tenure customers to provide information and drive value to customers and meet key metrics
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Cantonese language (written and verbal) knowledge required
- Experience in financial services industry or customer service background (preferable from a B2B environment)
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail and critical assessment
- Comfortable in engaging with high level officers of corporations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to influence at all levels
- Drives results, gains personal satisfaction from achieving quality outcomes for the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team-work environment
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and ability to make sound judgement for informed decision-making
- AML/Know Your Customer knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Preferably holds a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 5:26:02 AM