American Express Careers
Customer Service Representative
- Multi-functional operational responsibility for national and multi-national Corporate Card and Business Travel accounts
- Responsibility for all functions relating to processing account applications for multiple products; in compliance with international risk management rules, legal and business requirements.
- Responsibility for capturing applications accurately onto the system and filing applications
- Responsibility for using set criteria to approve/ decline applications.
- Maintain mainframe systems with additional applicant details.
- Ensure resolution and analysis of customer queries in timely fashion and to high standard
- Own corporate relationships with corporate Program Administrators requiring occasional company visits
- Act as an operational consultant to sales, MADs and other internal customers
- Call center tasks (handling incoming calls for both English and Hungarian speaking corporate clients)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- PC literate, working knowledge of MS Office
- Numerical/analytical skills
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- Highly customer focused and able to prioritize in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Manage uneven work flows
- Proactively seek opportunities for improvement
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 8:54:41 AM