American Express Careers
Director-Testing, Remediation & Access Management
• This position is responsible for leading and motivating a multi-site team of business system analysts accountable for the planning and execution of user acceptance testing, remediation, access management, software implementation support and post implementation validation for major business initiatives. Responsibilities include ensuring seamless delivery of access for Global Servicing Network/AXP with focus on improving our internal/external customers access and remediation experience and drive integration of systems to the enterprise platform.
• Additionally, ensure regulatory and end user requirements are met.
• Also, provide oversight to our automation strategy and ensure initiatives are well planned and monitored throughout their life cycles whereby the end-user experience is defect free.
• In addition, this individual will drive test collapse, automation and ensure that Solution Delivery Lifecycle standards are followed and that compliance, audit and legal requirements are adhered to for all initiatives.
• This position is also responsible for ensuring a cohesive relationship with various internal and external business and technical partners and will work with multiple external out-taskers to support the implementation of the organization’s global strategies and process optimization goals, including driving automation utilization, a proactive assessment of quality and a balanced risk-based testing approach.
• A passion for the customer experiences, along with an ability to infuse that passion and drive flawless delivery across a global network is a must for this position.
Qualifications• 7+ Years leadership experience in Quality Assurance, Information Security or end-user support.
• Proficiency in MIS, software development methodologies, including Agile is preferable
• Experience in automation of testing, remediation, information security & applicable technologies
• Proven people leader with strong people skills, prior experience in leading a large team, ability to coach, develop and provide feedback to staff members
• Proven relationship management, communication skills and an ability to influence all levels within the organization
• Prior experience in vendor management and ability to proactively handle customer escalations, drive resolution and focus on Customer First
• Proven ability to work with external partners to transition and consolidate work activities across multiple locations worldwide.
• Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and change through new capabilities and ability to motivate team members and partners.
• Strong project management and presentation skills with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities at once and an ability to work in a dynamic, time-critical environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills and understanding of financial reporting.
• Ability to assess and balance goals (including financial goals) with project needs and end user demands.
• In-depth knowledge of American Express systems, processes and products, and Global Servicing Network operations.
• Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree
• Project management experience
• Degree in Software development is preferable
• Master's degree
• Product Owner, Agile or Testing Certification
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2018, 3:49:24 AM