American Express Careers
You won’t just shape the world of software.
You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate innovative solutions that often disrupt the status-quo in order to solve existing problems.
- Willingness to learn new technology and ability to come up to speed quickly in order to exploit them to their optimal potential.
- Agile Practices of Software development - Scrum, Kanban
- Ability to design systems with inherent high resiliency and availability.
- Provide turnkey technical solutions to complex problems at a global scale.
- Working in a large matrixed organization.
- Business Product Knowledge - Working knowledge of the Case(Dispute) and Financial banking industry a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 4, 2018, 11:34:49 AM