Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position has the responsibility for the growth of MM acquisition. Manage the sales team in Tokyo and Osaka office effectively and develop new business to penetrate the middle market portfolio.
- Manage MM acquisition team to develop the new opportunities and manage the existing partnership to maximize billing and revenue.
- Create the sales strategy and business scheme for the stable growth. Build the external partnership to lead the new opportunities effectively.
- Build effective partnership with internal stakeholders and other LOBs well and align the strategy and gain the support for sales lead of the prospects.
- Participate in test and learn sprints, codify learnings, and integrate findings into program/product design.
- Identify the opportunities and support required senior management in right timing and raise the request them in appropriate manner to avoid the business loss.
- Collaborate with a varieties of internal stakeholders to create the effective sales environment and address the business challenges.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.