American Express Careers
Manager, Special Projects-Product Analytics & Testing Team, Enterprise Digital & Analytics
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
The Product Analytics & Testing team is a critical part of the Enterprise Digital & Analytics group. The team's purpose is to grow new Card member Acquisition, enable Online Servicing through Web & Mobile Apps, & support Online spend interactions. This is achieved through effective Digital Marketing analytics & Online A/B & Multivariate testing. The team consists of a wide range of analytical & testing talent, statistical knowhow, and deep knowledge of American Express’ digital products & data landscape
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this team as Manager of Special Projects.
Our team is evolving! We are continually learning more about our Cardmembers and their preferences, our Market and Product partners and their needs, and how best to organise ourselves to deliver effectively. We’re in need of a high-energy, passionate and adaptable individual to support our leadership. As a strategist, consultant and do-er, you will ensure our team's activities stay unified and focused on our top priorities. You will handle day-to-day management of communication and investment, lead strategic planning activities, and support in team management, to allow the leadership team to focus on growing our business.
You will report directly to Vice President – Product Analytics & Testing and will need to work across the broader leadership team to help facilitate effective decision-making, ensure we are responding to partner inquiries and needs promptly and appropriately, and set the broader team up for success.
- Lead all financial aspects of team management, including work budget and plan
- Lead select cross-team projects to ensure communication and delivery stay aligned
- Coordinate with recruiting on team hiring needs
- Coordinate team training and engagement activities and customize training or engagement plans to address specific skill-set or morale gaps
- Lead team's Blue Box-wide communication planning and partner engagement
- Outstanding strategic thinking, financial acumen, and problem solving skills with Impeccable organizational and managerial skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to address diverse audiences, and communicate concisely and effectively.
- Ability to develop creative and impactful executive documents and presentations, with advanced level MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills.
- Experience crafting and executing against business strategies
- Ability to build relationships, influence decisions and make things happen without direct authority.
- Previous experience with numbers & data or Agile delivery teams a plus
- A real passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work; understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 4:58:53 PM