American Express Careers
Manager - Finance
- Support Provision Forecasting & Results Analysis of our Global Corporate portfolio through close partnership with Chief Credit Officers in International markets
- Provide thought leadership in development/enhancement of Reserve & Forecasting models as well as ad hoc analytics
- Develop all CBA’s in support of Business Transformation activities and create the tracking to ensure expected outcomes are achieved.
- Enhance profitability framework to better optimize risk decisions
- Work cross-functionally on projects across the Global Risk Finance organization to help AXP meet its long term growth targets
- Bachelor degree required
- 4+ years direct experience with financial background
- Excel- advanced (comfortable with pivot tables, V-Lookups, charts, graphs and financial modeling)
- PowerPoint- Advanced
- Strong collaborative skills, both within the team, as well as across the RIM Finance team required.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask while meeting all business and regulatory deadlines.
- Solid financial, analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Experience in handling and synthesizing complex information
- Motivated self- starter who can operate on multiple, confidential, diverse fronts simultaneously and with careful attention to detail
- Must be able to translate ideas into understandable business solutions, and demonstrate thought leadership in developing value added analyses.
- Flexibility to function in a fast-paced environment and high energy team player
- Knowledge of card economics
- Experience with SQL (Must be willing to learn)
- Experience working with financial systems (Essbase, TM1)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 12:01:00 AM