American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, Proprietary Card Lending Product Management
A thriving Lending Business is core to the continued success of American Express and achieving its growth aspirations. The Global Commercial Services (GCS) Proprietary Card Lending Team manages the U.S. Small Business proprietary card lending portfolio, including Blue Business Plus and Simply Cash Plus. The team is also responsible for lend growth of all U.S. Commercial Credit Card.
The Senior Analyst role will be responsible for core product management, and will help develop insights and execute product strategies to support U.S. Proprietary Lending portfolio growth and increase all U.S. Commercial Credit Card Member engagement.
This role consists of ownership of:
- Overall Credit Card Portfolio performance tracking and review
- Overall Credit Card Portfolio analytics
- Support strategic initiatives for Proprietary Lending Card portfolios
- Monitor operational processes and customer feedback to enhance Card Member experience
- Investigate competitive industry intelligence
- Portfolio reporting, budgeting, forecasting and invoice management
- Ongoing recommendations for improvements and efficiencies
Ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, outstanding communication skills and a proactive and collaborative attitude:
- Strong analytic skills and ability to synthesize data in actionable recommendations
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple work streams in parallel
- Clear and articulate communicator with the ability to influence
- Strong collaborator and flexible team player, with the ability to build and leverage relationships
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- 2+ years of job experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 1:51:26 PM