At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For more than 163 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Analyst Programmer of automated solutions to perform in the Automation Center of Excellence of the Global Servicing Group (GSG) business unit.
This role will be responsible to work with colleagues throughout different areas to ensure we deliver on aggressive targets. We are looking for a highly motivated individual. Also, this position may work on multiple initiatives at a time or as part of a team on a single larger project with goals based on tangible outcomes.
- Develop automation solutions for processes using different automation tools (i.e. BluePrism/RPA, OCR and others).
- Documentation of the solutions developed.
- Support team in creating proposals and feasibility analysis and provide technical recommendations.
- Identify opportunities and recommend improvements, observe and contribute to the governance guidelines and best practices.
- Support innovation.
- Use Agile methodologies & tool.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it
- English bilingual.
- Graduate or advanced student of careers related to Engineering or similar.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (especially Excel and Visio).
- Strong technical skills and experience with automation tools or RPA / OCR software (at least 1 year experience, BluePrism and IBM Datacap preferred).
- CFN processes knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with data analytics and big data is a plus.
- Basic experience working with process improvement in related areas required.
- Strong customer mindset.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and thoroughness with strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working on a project by project basis and with multiple project leaders.
- Strong communication skills.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Agile methodology preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 07/11/2018, 14:24:28