American Express is looking for a Travel Counselor for its prestigious Travel Services, who will be responsible for providing international service and domestic booking, particularly at the high and luxury travel segment.
Our customers expect flawless service and look for a unique and exclusive experience from their leisure travel. You will be working in a fast paced environment call center, dealing with American Express Premium card members. The Platinum Travel Service is a key driver to the success of our premium card membership.
Our vision is to be the most respected service brand, American Express requires people who are passionate about customer commitment and service. The Travel & Lifestyle Services unit requires employees who are providers of exceptional customer service, and understand the local and global premium travel market. Specifically an American Express Travel Counselor will provide exceptional Customer Service through:
- Giving Card members timely, accurate and relevant information.
- Managing Card member expectations.
- Delivering service above and beyond normal expectations.
- An understanding of Premium Travel related areas such as geography, products and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relevant customer base.
- In addition we look for the following behavioral attributes:
An ability to learn – learning agility
An ability to adapt communication style to the audience, communicate confidently, accurate and has ability to lead the Card member to desired outcomes
An ability to adapt to business changes
The ability to package appropriate solutions and to focus on results for both the Card member and TLS (Drives Results)
Work across teams and departments (Builds and Leverages Relationships)
A passion for service
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Advance students/bachelor degree on travel and/or hospitality.
• 2 years of travel working experience (mandatory).
• SABRE or AMADEUS Skills as a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Availability to work fulltime including Saturday & Sunday (days OFF will be arrange based on schedule assigned).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 5:40:31 PM