American Express Careers
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Payroll Specialist to perform in the Global Human Resources business unit of American Express.
This role will be responsible to conduct Payroll processes for Mexico.
- Be a key part of Mexico Payroll department.
- Responsible for End to End payroll processing tasks: inputs consolidation; payroll processing; execution and validation of control report; errors detections and remediation.
- Payroll tax execution. Validation of withholding tax. Presentation of statutory reports and tax payment to tax authorities.
- Coordination of end to end Termination processes.
- Coordination of Profit sharing process.
- Execution of Monthly / Yearly Payroll reporting.
- Provide Customer service to employees.
Experience in Mexico payroll and/or other LATAM markets would be highly appreciated.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Degree in Labor Relations, Accountant, Human Resourses or Related, is preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience in a Payroll/Payroll tax role is required Experience in Mexico Payroll and/or other LATAM markets will be highly appreciated.
- Experience with SAP Payroll system or similar.
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2018, 10:29:58 AM