American Express Careers
Training Specialist- Field Enablement H/F
Fondé en 1850, American Express Company est un acteur majeur du voyage d'affaires et premier émetteur de cartes non bancaires. American Express est un groupe international présent dans le voyage et les services financiers au travers de 5 grandes activités : Cartes pour particuliers et petites entreprises, Cartes et solutions pour grandes entreprises, Réseau de commerçants, Change et Voyages d'Affaires (sous forme de JV). Classée 23ème marque internationale (et 1ère marque financière) reconnue pour sa valeur et sa notoriété au classement Interbrand, American Express compte 53 500 collaborateurs à travers le monde dont 700 à la carte en France.
Avec plus de 20 langues parlées et une dizaine de nationalités différentes dans ses effectifs, la marque est dotée d’une véritable culture de la Diversité avec une direction dédiée. La mission Diversité d’American Express a entre autres pour vocation de faciliter l’intégration professionnelle de personnes en situation de handicap et se tient à la disposition des candidats pour évoquer avec eux leurs éventuels besoins d’accompagnement.
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of Corporate Card Programs, Supplier Payments Solutions and other expense management tools that help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending.
Within Global Marketing, The Global Field Enablement (FE) team leads all field go to market communication strategies for our 4,000 global field Sales and Account Development (Account Sales) organization, training, and programs to drive field tool adoption. This includes innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our field to provide a best in class prospect and customer experience as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such a new products, services, and tools. As experts in large field team needs and go to market strategies, we partner across the business on internal go to market strategies.
The Analyst of Field Enablement, FRANCE will join a very exciting, collaborative and high visibility team and will be providing critical support to the Manager, Field Enablement France, and be focused on driving Sales and Account Sales productivity and success by:
- Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Supporting the end to end strategy and project management of innovative and experiential/digital field training programs, with a primary focus on building a best in class training path (new hire and tenured training)
- Delivering and facilitating select training programs, in strong partnership with the field as well as external vendors to ensure a best in class, modern and engaging training experience across all parameters of training
- Collaborating very closely with key partners from Marketing, Product, Risk, DS&I and others
- Supporting digital tool/Salesforce adoption initiatives within the segment, in partnership with the Global Salesforce Adoption and Global Learning COE teams, with a focus on training
- Helping to define and drive key performance indicators to inform and drive success
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales enablement, training, marketing, general management, or B2B consulting field sales/account development/support roles
- Outstanding project management skills a must
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training programs
- Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mindset.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 11:21:39 AM