Commercial Servicing Network (CSN) is hiring Customer Care Professionals for our Inbound Program Administrator Servicing Phone Teams. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® For Business (RC4B), puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver tailored servicing and relevant solutions to our Corporate Clients. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to deliver superior service, while successfully multitasking in order to determine true need and emotional connection.
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the client, including relevant products and services and membership privileges.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implementing Relationship Care® For Business (RC4B) Call Flow on a consistent basis, understanding and delivering on RC4B behaviors and principles
- Providing expert level service to major corporations regarding all aspects of Corporate Card programs, including general account maintenance, 1st level troubleshooting with American Express tools, consultation on various products, etc.
- Demonstrating the ability to address immediate client need and provide relevant value to the client, while engaging in a consultative conversation
- Primary contact for assisting with web-site navigation and MIS reporting/maintenance
- Encouraging expansion of card programs through focused sales strategies and enrollments
Start date: February 4th, 2019
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer contact experience in a fast-paced environment required
- Passion for servicing clients with proactive solutions that grow relationships by demonstrating proven relationship building, consultation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to analyze and assesses the needs of the clients
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
- Work independently in a structured environment with minimal supervision
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong computer literacy accessing numerous applications during any one transaction and expert internet navigation skills required
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Retail banking and contact center experience
- Prior experience in a metric or matric environment with proven ability to meet or exceed goals
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Advanced Degree
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 30, 2018, 9:14:13 AM