American Express Karrieren
Training Manager - Field Enablement (m/w), Frankfurt am Main
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of Corporate Card Programs, Supplier Payments Solutions and other expense management tools that help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending.
Within Global Marketing, The Global Field Enablement (FE) team leads all field go to market communication strategies for our 4,000 global field Sales and Account Development (Account Sales) organization, training, and programs to drive field tool adoption. This includes innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our field to provide a best in class prospect and customer experience as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such a new products, services, and tools. As experts in large field team needs and go to market strategies, we partner across the business on internal go to market strategies.
The Training Manager of Field Enablement, Germany will join a very exciting, collaborative and high visibility team and will be responsible for driving Sales and Account Sales productivity and success by:
- Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Leading the end to end strategy and project management of innovative and experientiall field training programs, with a primary focus on building a best in class training path (new hire and tenured training)
- Defining and driving key performance indicators to inform and drive success
- Carefully monitoring the performance of the field organization to ensure our training strategy and offering is addressing the biggest gaps and is driving productivity improvements
- Delivering and facilitating training programs, in strong partnership with the field as well as select vendors to ensure a best in class, modern and engaging training experience across all parameters of training
- Collaborating very closely with key partners from Marketing, Product, Risk, DS&I and others
- Driving digital tool & Salesforce adoption initiatives within the market, in partnership with the Global Salesforce Adoption and Global Learning COE teams, with a focus on training & engagement
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in sales enablement & training; additional experience in marketing, general management, or B2B consulting field sales/account development/support roles - a strong plus
- Proven track record developing successful programs to accelerate the performance of large B2B customer facing teams
- Outstanding facilitation skills are a must, coupled with a superior ability to take a large audience ‘on a journey’ while presenting
- Proven experience leveraging creative tactics and programs to drive the adoption of new digital capabilities by large client/customer facing teams
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training programs
- Outstanding business acumen and results orientation
- Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mindset
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), presenting to senior audiences, stakeholder management, and influencing skills at all levels in an organization
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
- Fluency in German and English – a must
- MBA or equivalent masters preferred
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Vollzeit
Date Posted: 13.11.2018, 07:40:32