American Express Careers
Business Analyst for Marketing (m/f), Frankfurt am Main
To support our team we are currently looking for a Business Analyst for Marketing (m/f), Frankfurt am Main.
You’ll be working closely with the German Card marketing teams to enable business strategies and tactics by providing relevant insight, reporting, analyse. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Drive insight and tracking: Support local marketing team on MIS requests and campaign planning, as well as acting as a first point of contact regarding analyses requests and questions. Establish and deliver regular monthly reportings where required
- Effectively manage data access to the American Express Data warehouses (like CGF/Teradata/Cornerstone etc.) hosted in Phoenix (USA), pull data with the help of programming languages (SQL, Python, SAS) to guarantee customer data analysis for different German LOB’s
- Ensure the creation and update of MIS, Campaign performance tracking and reporting for all business partners to improve Customer Experience, Customer Spend and Engagement process
- Identify needs and create solutions to help meet those needs
- Deliver analyses to enable decisions: deliver critical insight by providing high quality analyses, going deep into the data to uncover relevant facts and figures, and translating them into tangible, succinct metrics and statements. These enable senior management to make decisions, track complex projects over time, or evaluate performance. Your fundamental understanding of the data will also enable you to uncover otherwise hidden trends and watch outs that need to be addressed or open opportunities to drive the business
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Excellent knowledge of programming languages like SQL / SAS, Python or others
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office products (with special focus on Excel pivot tables and ability to build advanced dashboards)
- Knowledge of Tableau would be appreciated
- Results oriented analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to influence others while demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge principles for data privacy and data protection
- Highly focused with the ability to coordinate activities across multiple work streams simultaneously
- Relationship building skills and team player
- Ability to work well under pressure, as part of a team or alone
- Pro-active self-starter
- Fluency in German and English is a must
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2018, 4:30:40 AM