American Express Careers
Sme Field Sales Associate – Temporary position
Anyone can offer a card.
It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
Every member of our executive sales team is an experienced listener and a business expert. We haven’t become the world’s largest card issuer by selling more cards, but by understanding and helping small, medium and large businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We’re partners who know that our collective success depends on yours.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Within the Small and Medium Enterprises Business Unit we are looking for Field Sales Associates either based in our Rome or Milan office. Reporting to the new SME Field Sales Team leader, they will join a newly created commercial team whose primary objective is to sell our payment solutions with a specific focus in the northern and central Italian regions.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Driving new sales through a structured lead generation process and creating your own network
- Exceeding aggressive sales targets
- Prospecting for new clients via phone or face to face approach
- Managing his/her own pipeline until new client signing and guaranteeing the best customer experience in collaboration with internal business units.
- Building and managing strong Partnership relationship to generate new Leads
We will support you with an ad hoc training program that will conclude with side by side effective sales negotiations!
Are you up for the challenge? These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in sales payment solutions (1/2 years)
- Knowledge of Small Business and Corporate Cards’ payment solutions preferred
- Experience in developing and executing successful sales plan
- Demonstrated abilities in pre-sales planning, presentation, closing and follow up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to travel (initial two week training in Rome)
- No fixed time working hours work approach
- Well organized and able to manage independently his/her pipeline
- University degree preferred
- Excellent Italian and good English level
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 10:08:04 AM