American Express Careers
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
The position is responsible for product portfolio management and customer engagement. In this role, you will manage overall Consumer Credit Cards portfolio throughout their product life cycles
- Develop and drive execution with clear product engagement plan to increase Cardmember spend, usage frequency, improve customer attrition and drive satisfaction level
- Develop marketing plan to deliver high spend, whilst managing Advertising and Promotion (A&P) funds to optimize investment return
- Monitor overall portfolio performance, conduct analysis to understand customer behaviors/insights as inputs to develop and implement engagement programs and spend stimulation campaigns
- Develop strong communication assets including product marketing materials and on-going Cardmember engagement materials such as e-newsletter, statement insertion, direct mail, website and etc.
- Support team with new initiatives in order to achieve team and corporate goals
- Expand opportunities for co-marketing collaborations with significant external business partners to enhance the Card’s benefits and drive billings
- Support the budgeting process and ensure delivery of all marketing as planned
- Partner with external agencies to communicate creative briefs and marketing plans
- Partner with Operations, Compliance, Risk and Legal teams on marketing campaigns
- This position reports into Head of Product and Customer Engagement
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 7+ years marketing experience, preferably in developing and rolling out end –end marketing campaigns
- Strong ability to drive results, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast moving environment
- Have an eye for details and aptitude for research and analysis
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English with ability to contribute to large meetings, create compelling decks and external facing materials
- Ability to work and collaborate in a complex environment and build strong relationships within the organization
- Self-motivated and able to operate in environment of evolving priorities
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Thai
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2018, 3:20:45 AM