American Express Careers
Team Leader Account Sales -SME Global Commercial Services – French speaker
Are you a native level speaker of French? At American Express we can offer a great brand, career, training and a fantastic team environment to develop your commercial skills. As a European hub we offer a rewarding package and the opportunity to work at one Spain's premier employer brands with an international environment.
If you enjoy working with people and are a strong communicator with the ability to build relations, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Working in our Account Sales team, we are looking for an Account Sales Team Leader who will be responsible to lead a team of 10 Account Sales Mangers focused on the expansion and retention of a portfolio of top strategic clients in France with a multimillion charge volume business.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and executing the team’s expansion and growth strategy, ensuring that all the business enablers are in place to directly support high levels of productivity and growth.
- Monitoring team and individual performance against key target metrics, providing coaching training, implementing necessary actions to improve results and ensure objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Assist sales managers with their portfolio analysis and segmentation, helping the team in maximizing revenues and ensure retention.
- Developing strategic sales plans to drive business and grow American Express charge volume, identifying business opportunities, driving collaboration, eliminate inefficiencies.
- Focus on Talent Management and employee retention, managing performance reviews and supporting team members in development towards their career goals.
- Leading end-to-end change management activities to support business goal achievement.
- People Leadership of a team of Sales Professionals with a clear focus on driving high levels of employee engagement and a strong sales culture throughout the whole team.
- Operating effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment to collaborate and share best practices with a range of stakeholders across the Blue Box, including the French market, the local team in Spain and the broader EMEA organization.
In return you will receive with a competitive package that includes an incentive scheme under that rewards you with excellent earning potential based on your personal performance contribution and an exceptional range benefits. As you would expect from one of Spain and the world’s Great Places To Work your successes will be recognized by great investment in your personal, career growth and well-being as well as financially.
Benefits and Perks
- New state of the art offices, very well connected just near to Feria de Madrid. Metro Station one minute, ten minutes connected with the city center,
- Meal Vouchers,
- Medical Insurance,
- Life and Accident Coverage,
- Amex personal card with no annual fee,
- Educational and Language Allowances,
- Work from home (up to two days per week),
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy in company activities,
- Amex cafeteria, shower rooms, international collaborative library and many other building facilities,
- And lots more!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals.
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities.
- Demonstrating strategic thinking, implementing innovation and change, ability to introduce and champion new processes, tools and training which drive higher employee satisfaction and strong sales results.
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret performance metrics in order to identify critical improvement actions.
- Leadership skills to drive performance by coaching and motivating people for success, identifying their strengths and opportunities.
- Highly organized and motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Positive “can-do” attitude with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills – French native language skills and fluency in English (spoken and written) is a an absolute pre requisite.
- Previous experience in managing sales teams.
Every member of our sales team is an experienced listener and a business expert. We haven’t become the world’s largest card issuer by selling more cards, but by understanding and helping businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We’re partners who know how the solutions we provide help our customers to achieve business success.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2019, 9:04:09 AM