American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional Global New Accounts (German Speaking)
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
This role involves the processing of German card applications which customers submitted to American Express.
The role is divided into customer servicing and analyst role; supporting customers through the application process as well as processing and analysing the applications. This includes different administrative tasks as well as talking with customers over the phone.
You won’t just help customers.
You’ll help YOUR customers.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer and every application is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Work in a flexible work environment
- Update systems accurately and efficiently
- Process administrative tasks for pending applications
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues over the phone
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
- Must be a German fluent level speaker (additional languages can be an advantage)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Proficient at multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Customer service experience with exceptional listening and relationship building skills is an advantage
Why Global New Accounts (GNA) and American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes GNA and American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Other Important Facts
- Incentive: We offer a competitive monthly bonus on top of your basic salary
- Operating hours for this position:
German Shift: Monday to Friday 09:30am – 5:30pm
Overall Department Hours: Monday to Friday 07:00am – 20:00pm; Saturday 09:00am – 17:00pm
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2018, 11:47:45 AM