American Express Careers
Account Management Executive –SME Global Commercial Services - French speaker
Are you a native level speaker of French? At American Express we can offer a great brand, career, training and a fantastic team environment to develop your commercial skills. As a European hub we offer a rewarding package and the opportunity to work at one Spain's premier employer brands with an international environment.
If you enjoy working with people and are a strong communicator with the ability to build relations, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Working in our
Account Sales team, you will focus on focus on the expansion and retention of a portfolio of top strategic clients in France. It requires creativity, entrepreneurship coupled with all the traits that make Sales Professionals successful. You will daily deal with senior executives - including Chief Executive Officers, Financial or Purchasing chiefs – and convince them in using our payment solutions.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively manage an effective pipeline, identifying and prioritizing opportunities to achieve and exceed profitable growth targets.
- Consistently seek out new sources for expansion opportunities e.g. self-generated, client referrals, subsidiaries or sister companies.
- Ensuring premium value is delivered aligned with clients goals, delivering a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy.
- Understanding client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship.
- Operating effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment to collaborate and coordinate with a range of stakeholders.
In return you will receive with a competitive package that includes an incentive scheme under that rewards you with excellent earning potential based on your personal performance contribution and an exceptional range benefits. As you would expect from one of Spain and the world’s Great Places To Work your successes will be recognized by great investment in your personal, career growth and well-being as well as financially.
Benefits and Perks
- New state of the art offices, very well connected just near to Feria de Madrid. Metro Station one minute, ten minutes connected with the city center,
- Meal Vouchers,
- Medical Insurance,
- Life and Accident Coverage,
- Amex personal card with no annual fee,
- Educational and Language Allowances,
- Work from home (up to two days per week),
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy in company activities,
- Amex cafeteria, shower rooms, international collaborative library and many other building facilities,
- And lots more!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Native level French. Good written and spoken English will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working background in the French Market or living experience in France.
- Previous Sales experience is a plus.
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales pipeline.
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals.
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales process.
- Ability to work independently whilst also collaborating with team members in different markets to maximize individual and company performance.
- Highly engaging telephone communication style with ability to speak confidently with senior executives.
Every member of our account sales team is an experienced listener and a business expert. We haven’t become the world’s largest card issuer by selling more cards, but by understanding and helping businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We’re partners who know how the solutions we provide help our customers to achieve business success.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2018, 4:35:19 AM