American Express Careers
Senior Manager lnternational Account Development
Amex Global Commercial Services is a truly global service provider offering supplier payments and expense management solutions to businesses large and small. The Global Client Group is the team within Global Commercial Services who manage marquee corporate customers whose value and global footprint places them in a highly selective customer segment.
Within this team the Global Account Development Manager is tasked to deepen contact relationships, retain and grow the programme through incremental customer spending on Amex payment solutions, whilst delivering differentiated value to the customer.
Global Manager, Account Development
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre individual to manage a prestigious global customer portfolio.
The role is responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Own AXP brand advocacy and ensure differentiated customer value.
- Interfacing with customer at all levels including C-suite
- Broaden and deepen relationships with influencers, stakeholders and C-suite decision makers
- Identify evolving client needs and innovate AXP solutions
- Oversee ongoing servicing, operational, regulatory, debt management and reporting needs/projects.
- Meet shareholder objectives including customer billings growth
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Consultative salesperson at heart with a challenger mindset
- Proficient contact mapping
- High degree of commercial acumen, including negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly tenacious with the ability to problem solve and prioritise effectively
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Fast learner
- Business development experience in a complex matrix customer environment, ideally across countries and cultures
- Proven ability of building and leveraging relationships
- Understanding of Procure to Pay process including customer needs and pain points
- Payments experience is desirable but not essential
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2018, 2:55:42 AM