American Express is on a journey to digitize millions of customer interactions each day while creating new ways to connect that are meaningful and relevant.
The Global Corporate Services (GCS) Digital Experience and Platforms team, as part of GCS’s Global Digital Capabilities, Transformation & Operations team,is focused on Delivering Innovation, Accelerating Agility, and Empowering Customers through breakthrough digital products, platforms and experiences designed to delight Card Members and Programs Administrators.
Our Digital Experience & Products team design, develops and scales acrossGCS high-impact, customer-centric and personalized digital experiences across the customer lifecycle and adapts to the evolving needs of our Card Members and Program Administrators continuing to build and deliver a seamless membership experience across platforms and products.
The Analyst, Web Expense Tools will be responsible for supporting the Expense Management end-to-end lifecycle for the web experience. The role will help enable the innovation and transformation on behalf of our commercial customers by creating product journeys that engage our clients and competitively differentiate American Express’ expense management offering for GCS across markets.
The role will support a Senior Manager and collaborate with business leaders and partners including (but not limited to), Enterprise Digital & Analytics, MYCA, @Work, Global Product Management, marketing, design, engineering, and servicing to create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap for Expense Management Web. The Analyst will participate actively in all phases of the process along with cross-functional teams including performance of Web Expense Tools.
- Maintain an updated product backlog of features and capabilities that are groomed and prioritized in close collaboration with the business and development teams.
- Identify opportunities and provide input on product enhancements based on measurable data insights
- Assist with & maintain archive of production validation approvals and results
- Support the resolution of production issues
- Work close with the Commercial Mobile Team
- 1+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development.
- Passion for creating best-in-class products and customer experiences that are user-centric
- Organized - great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward delivery
- Experience with agile and software development methodologies
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse audience across Business and Technical teams
- A BA/BS preferably in Information Management, Computer Science, or related degree desired
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 6:06:56 PM