Software Development and Cloud Technology experience and an in-depth in understanding of the primary concepts and terminology
· Experience in Salesforce Development (Advanced understanding of SFDC Triggers and Controllers, Lightning and VF page development, sObjects, SOQL etc)
· Experience in an Agile development team
· Experience in object oriented development
· Experience with source control, branching strategies and using code repositories a must
· Experience with Machine Learning algos and methodology is preferred
· Salesforce certification preferred
· Background in leveraging ETL products and tools (e.g. IBM DataStage, Informatica, etc.) for data management is preferred
· Previous experience of Test Driven development is preferred
· Advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform and its primary functions.
· Ability to learn new technologies and embrace the challenge learning presents
· A self-starter, comfortable having conversations with business partners
· Robust and current knowledge of web standards, emerging technologies, and trends
· Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
· An excellent communicator, both verbally and written· Bachelors and / or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Systems or related field.