American Express Careers
Marketing Assistant - Acquisition Marketing, Acquisition & Partnerships, Global Consumer Services Group
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Plan and execute acquisition campaigns to drive NCA/NAA (new card acquisitions) for propriety and co-branded products through both Online and Offline-drive-Online channels, including Member-Get-Member (MGM) program, Digital partnership and Shopping Mall promotion.
- Optimize and monitor online channel performance to drive high return on investment.
- Implement end-to-end acquisition campaigns from agency briefing, back-end set-up, materials production to implementation and reporting.
- Work with agencies to develop marketing materials and effective media plan.
- Collaborate with Central team on referral journey enhancement and test & learn initiatives to drive acquisition efficiency.
- Understand end to end e-apply and MGM process, compliance and risk policy to ensure smooth implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Work with different Line of Businesses and functional groups within and outside Hong Kong market on program execution.
- Manage campaign code set-up, reporting and A&P management.
- Conduct competitive analysis and understand the digital/market trends
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- University degree in Business or related disciplines with 1-2 years of work experience
- Digital marketing experience is preferred
- Analytical, demonstrate sound marketing sense and attention to details and processes
- Strong Will to Win and passion for acquisition marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently with strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to drive innovation
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2018, 11:11:14 PM