American Express Careers
Business Analyst Stage 6 mois H/F
Avec plus de 20 langues parlées et une dizaine de nationalités différentes dans ses effectifs, la marque est dotée d’une véritable culture de la Diversité avec une direction dédiée. La mission Diversité d’American Express a entre autres pour vocation de faciliter l’intégration professionnelle de personnes en situation de handicap et se tient à la disposition des candidats pour évoquer avec eux leurs éventuels besoins d’accompagnement.
We are looking for a new talent keen on joining our Commercial Services Department as a Business Analyst Intern. This opportunity will allow you to develop your knowledge of the payment industry as well as understand the strategy of a strong customer centric worldwide recognized brand.
Commercial Services is an activity born in France in 1975 with the launch of the business card. Our division offers payment solutions, tools and teams whose mission is to help companies to better manage and control their professional expenses.
Ranking as one of the Best Global Brands by Interbrand, American Express makes sure that every customer benefits from a bespoke service that will provide an unforgettable experience. We make sure that our workplace is a space of diversity, innovation and growth. Thanks to our commitment this has greatly been recognized by one of the most influential ranking review making American Express ranks 4th in the Happy At Work.
The Business Planning team is a key component of the overall AmEx Commercial Services strategy. The Team ensures that the market is aligned with the global strategy as well as delivers insights to drive the performance of the overall organization.
The role of the team is split under 3 axis:
- Business decision support (Data Analysis)
- Financial performance monitoring
- Operational Business Support (including process optimization)
- Assist the Business Planning team in the daily BAU (Business As Usual)
- Data extraction from AmEX data base platforms
- Provide qualitative insights based on Salesforce inputs such as Billed Business, Potential Charge Volume, Commercial Activity and Pipeline
- Invoices submission and follow up in regards to operational expenses
- Field sales support
- Provide guidance and support to the teams in regards to data reporting discrepancies
- Assist in the delivery of in depth data analysis to facilitate decision making process
- Senior Leadership Management deck preparation for monthly business review
As part of a small team within a large enterprise, the role requires a high degree of flexibility and adaptability. The candidate will be working within a local and international matrix organization where it’s necessary to be able to work with a wide range of business units and on a variety of topics.
The successful intern will be a good communicator, able to present ideas with a growth mindset.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- The role calls for someone positive minded, energetic, with an eager to learn and strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (French & English)
- Efficient use and understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- First year Business School or University Bachelor, looking for a 6 months internship
How does the interns integration looks like?
At American Express, we make sure that at the end of their first day and for the rest of their AmEx experience each new comer feel part the company. Your people leader will follow up with you on a weekly basis on a 1to1 catch up, there will be a specific induction training created to develop your knowledge of the company. Finally, there are others interns that as you are making AmEx a friendly, fun and agreeable place to work. So don’t get too scared, we’ll have your back.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 18, 2018, 3:34:56 AM